Friday 2 March 2012

Fun with Art


Faith is really into her art at the moment. She’s always had a bit of a flair for it. You can give her some bits of paper and a glue stick and she will right away see something amazing and beautiful that she could turn it into. Lately though, she’s been experimenting with drawing in some different styles than anything she’s done before. She had a relieving teacher who taught them for a day and he was pretty good at drawing and showed the class some new drawing techniques. Faith took to it straight away, and after playing around with styles and colours, she made this drawing of a summer/autumn tree.


When her teacher came back and saw their amazing creations, she decided to continue teaching them some more drawing techniques. Every night, sitting in front of the TV, Faith’s been sitting quietly with paper and pencil and playing around with shading and colours and creating something beautiful and new. It’s fascinating to watch her.
J


2 comments:

  1. Awesome stuff Faith, I would love to be creative but unfortunately I am not. You will have to send me some of your art. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you too I will send you some art.

      Delete

I love it when you leave me comments! It lets me know that you're reading.